Jack's funeral

The funeral was on Wednesday morning, and we had a nice day for it. The service went as well as could be reasonably expected, and afterwards the atmosphere was OK, helped by my brother's girlfriend's nephew who is 14 months old and took everyone's attention. The coffin was so small, absolutely dwarfed by the hearse - it was maybe a little bigger than a shoebox, and had 'Baby Jack Ingram' engraved on it.

Afterwards I had a look at some pictures, and Jack was almost impossibly tiny. They received a box full of keepsakes from a charity set up by a mother who had gone through something similar, so I'm going to try and see if I can make a donation to them.

Keane Ingram

A father of three and husband of one. I enjoy spending time with my family, staying active (especially cycling, running and capoeira) and playing video games. I also enjoy reading and watching films.

No comments:

Post a Comment