More chocolate for me

Had a very tiring weekend. It seems as though Kitty doesn't like it when Anna eats chocolate, so she's having to not eat it for a while, not good for her this close to Easter (although good for me!) Every time Anna had chocolate, Kitty would scream after feeding, so we didn't get much sleep over the weekend. The last couple of nights haven't been too good either, as Nicky has taken to waking up a couple of times a night.

The washing machine is finally fixed. It turns out there was a cable unplugged inside the back. I'm certain the last engineer didn't open the back panel, so I'm pretty fed up that we've been without a washing machine for 11 days because of that. Going to write an angry letter to Best Buy.

Keane Ingram

A father of three and husband of one. I enjoy spending time with my family, staying active (especially cycling, running and capoeira) and playing video games. I also enjoy reading and watching films.

No comments:

Post a Comment