Losing track

I'm finding it hard to keep track of what day it is or what I've done on certain days, or am going to do on other days. I'm having to put things on my phone calendar to remind me that I've got to do them. This is most unlike me, not sure if it's just part of getting old or tiredness. We've actually had a few reasonable nights of sleep so can't complain too much about that.

On Sunday I got a new car, a newer model Nissan Primera (bought from Anna's dad, so I know it's been looked after). It's so nice to have a car that starts first time! It's also strange slowing down and not having the ABS kick in every single time (it had been doing it for four and a half years, yet was never picked up in any MOT).

I took the old car to be scrapped yesterday, and sadly I felt a little emotional about it, the car had served me well for five and a half years, despite all the things that went wrong with it! It seems a bit ridiculous that the car isn't worth anything as a going concern (despite costing thousands when new and it still working, kind of) yet is worth £225 as scrap. Webuyanycar.com offered me £50! It had done so many miles that it wasn't worth anything near £225, so I had no choice but to scrap it really - will hopefully get a refund from the tax disc as well.

I completed the single player campaign of Call of Duty: Black Ops yesterday. It was a very disjointed campaign, I had no idea what was going on half the time and I saw the twist coming a mile away. There were some interesting set pieces but it wasn't anywhere near as good as CoD 4's story. Still playing the multiplayer though.

Keane Ingram

A father of three and husband of one. I enjoy spending time with my family, staying active (especially cycling, running and capoeira) and playing video games. I also enjoy reading and watching films.

No comments:

Post a Comment