You and me

Up until recently, Nicky has always said 'you' when referring to himself, I guess because that's how we refer to him. I corrected him when he said it, and now he's saying it correctly, although it's sad in a little way - I'm so used to him saying 'you' to refer to himself that when he says 'me' it doesn't sound right! It's going to be weirder when he stops saying 'away way' and says 'helicopter' instead...

Not feeling well today, think I've got a bit of a stomach bug. My mind is also very distracted with news of my Granddad who is in hospital.

Keane Ingram

A father of three and husband of one. I enjoy spending time with my family, staying active (especially cycling, running and capoeira) and playing video games. I also enjoy reading and watching films.

No comments:

Post a Comment