Tired of being tired

Kitty seems to be going through a growth spurt and sleep regression at the same time - both entirely normal, but not conducive to everyone else having any sleep. This has been going on for a few days now, so everyone is a little frazzled.

My knees still aren't 100% but I'm going to play squash tonight, I'll probably lose but I need to get back exercising. Strangely, after I came back from Glastonbury I hadn't lost any weight (despite all the walking and pulling), but two weeks after Glastonbury I have lost some weight (despite not being able to exercise and drinking more than I did at Glastonbury).

We had a fairly quiet weekend. We had the first barbecue of the year on Sunday which went OK, the weather held out for us thankfully. I'm struggling to think about what else I've done in the past week, the lack of sleep is really starting to affect my concentration. I know it's only temporary and we'll get some sleep one day though...

Keane Ingram

A father of three and husband of one. I enjoy spending time with my family, staying active (especially cycling, running and capoeira) and playing video games. I also enjoy reading and watching films.

No comments:

Post a Comment