Gave in

I finally went to the doctor today about my cough, which has refused to go over the past two weeks, and seems to be getting worse if anything. He prescribed me some amoxicillin which will hopefully clear it up. It's been keeping me up at night and also making me lose at squash, which isn't good!

I've been home alone this week, having been in Clacton at the weekend - I've left Anna and children there whilst I came home to work, and do a bit of work on a website. I'm getting there slowly, not helped by the coughing. I probably won't get it done by tomorrow when I go back up to Clacton for the night, but I've made some progress at least. Will be bring the caravan and family back on Saturday. I hadn't even realised it was a three day weekend until I got an email from work about it!

Keane Ingram

A father of three and husband of one. I enjoy spending time with my family, staying active (especially cycling, running and capoeira) and playing video games. I also enjoy reading and watching films.

No comments:

Post a Comment