In your head, in your head

Feeling very much like a zombie this week. Kitty is still teething, Nicky is playing up to try and get attention, and even on nights where they both sleep (like last night) I couldn't sleep because I was too hot. Could really do with a lie in.

My brother and his girlfriend seemed much more relaxed after going to Lanzarote, thankfully.

Not much else to talk about at the moment. I'm horribly addicted to Grand Prix Story, which for me is even more addictive than Game Dev Story was. I hear the next game by Kairosoft is going to be a football management sim, which bodes even less well for my spare time...

Keane Ingram

A father of three and husband of one. I enjoy spending time with my family, staying active (especially cycling, running and capoeira) and playing video games. I also enjoy reading and watching films.

No comments:

Post a Comment