Aching knees

Perhaps I should just title each post with whatever part of my body is currently not 100% - I can't remember the last time everything was well, I think it was before Glastonbury. I'm only 30, nearly 31 - not that old really!

My aching knees are a result of playing squash last night, where things started off pretty badly - I lost my first two games against Will (James was late), but then rallied and won every other game to end up winning overall again. Pretty happy about that, although I'm still not fit or ruthless enough.

Got a band session on Saturday, our first for quite a long time. I'm really looking forward to it.

Keane Ingram

A father of three and husband of one. I enjoy spending time with my family, staying active (especially cycling, running and capoeira) and playing video games. I also enjoy reading and watching films.

No comments:

Post a Comment