Spirit of the Wrist

Had a pretty good weekend. Went down to Adam's for a band session on Saturday, our first for three years! We even had a reasonably respectable equipment setup so the sound is far better than it has been before. We only did two proper songs (and one cover) but we all thought the session was a success.

One thing that was confirmed for me though was that I no longer have the stamina for all day drinking, by 9pm I was starting to suffer a little. I also realised that I really don't miss going out every weekend and getting drunk, as the next day is a bit of a write-off - I wasn't hungover but I wasn't quite 100% either. It's nice to go out once in a while but I wouldn't want to do it every weekend as I did in my younger days.

Getting my new PC parts delivered today. My laptop is suffering from overheating and despite drilling holes in the case, undervolting and reapplying the thermal paste it's not getting any better, so I'm building a new PC which will hopefully be much more robust.

Keane Ingram

A father of three and husband of one. I enjoy spending time with my family, staying active (especially cycling, running and capoeira) and playing video games. I also enjoy reading and watching films.

No comments:

Post a Comment