Another sleepless night

Between them, Nicky and Kitty ensured we didn't get much sleep last night. This was particularly unwelcome as I played squash last night, and am now very tired and aching. I did OK in my first three games last night, winning them all, but hit a wall in the second half and lost my last two. I definitely need to get fit - have been thinking of trying Couch to 5K but obviously this is down to when I have the time/energy.

Still very happy with how my new PC is running - I played a little bit of Civilization V last night, the CPU temperature rose to a maximum of 40C - the laptop would have got up to 80C and crashed!

Keane Ingram

A father of three and husband of one. I enjoy spending time with my family, staying active (especially cycling, running and capoeira) and playing video games. I also enjoy reading and watching films.

No comments:

Post a Comment