Clocks

This used to be what I considered my favourite time of the year - when I would get an extra hour in bed! Sadly, the kids aren't aware of the machinations of British Summer Time, so today has been very long. We actually had a reasonable nights sleep, but today has really dragged. Not sure if tomorrow will be any better!

Dave Gorman on Thursday was enjoyable, not as good as the Googlewhack show but still funny. There was a bit of over reliance on things found on Twitter and the Daily Mail website, but it was all good material, and educational too - I didn't believe the thing about the clock hands and HTC phones but checking the catalogue this morning I found it to be true!

The support act was Jay Foreman, who has a song about moon chavs, which once remembered will stay in my head for a while, although this weekend it's competing for headspace with 'Jimmy Savile's Got My Album' by Mik Artistik, for obvious reasons...

Keane Ingram

A father of three and husband of one. I enjoy spending time with my family, staying active (especially cycling, running and capoeira) and playing video games. I also enjoy reading and watching films.

No comments:

Post a Comment