Return to form

This week hasn't been brilliant sleep-wise, but compared to last week it's been relatively good. I even felt refreshed enough at squash last night to win 7 out of my 8 games, with the loss purely down to lack of fitness (I played three games in a row at one point and lost the third). It's been a long time since I played that well, it can't purely be down to sleep but I really want to try and get fitter, I'll either attempt Couch to 5K or try the press-ups challenge again.

We're off to see Dave Gorman tonight, it's our first night out alone together since Kitty was born (we had planned to go out last Thursday for a meal but that plan was scuppered by a lack of sleep). I hope it's as good as his Googlewhack show was, the big reveal in that show was one of the funniest things I've ever seen!

Keane Ingram

A father of three and husband of one. I enjoy spending time with my family, staying active (especially cycling, running and capoeira) and playing video games. I also enjoy reading and watching films.

No comments:

Post a Comment