Down with the sickness

Everyone in the house is ill to some degree, and as a result everyone is also sleep-deprived. I'm surviving by drinking lots of coffee, but it's not helping my stomach which is still not feeling better.

Despite sleep deprivation and illness I somehow managed to win at squash on Wednesday, winning 7 out of my 8 games (although I got thrashed 11-3 in the one I lost, somehow). I need to find somewhere to get my racquets restrung, as the 12 year old strings on my spare racquet finally gave up.

I've spent this week checking Amazon's Black Friday deals and have mostly been disappointed, last year they had PS3s and Wiis going cheaply, this year they have socks, watches and David Walliams books. The website is much more robust at dealing with these deals, but sadly there's nothing worth going for.

Keane Ingram

A father of three and husband of one. I enjoy spending time with my family, staying active (especially cycling, running and capoeira) and playing video games. I also enjoy reading and watching films.

No comments:

Post a Comment