Poppies

All the arguments about whether the England football team should wear poppies on their shirts this Saturday seems pretty overblown to me. As far as I can tell, we've never worn poppies on England shirts when games are played around Remembrance Sunday, so why all the fuss this year? Is there really nothing else worth reporting on?

We played squash at an earlier time than normal yesterday, and didn't get all of our games played. I did reasonably well, but could do much better. My current aim is to overtake Will in our personal head-to-head, as currently he has won 3 more games than I have...

Keane Ingram

A father of three and husband of one. I enjoy spending time with my family, staying active (especially cycling, running and capoeira) and playing video games. I also enjoy reading and watching films.

No comments:

Post a Comment