Teeth

Kitty's teeth have finally broken through, so hopefully we'll get a bit of respite from the sleepless nights for a while now, until the next ones come!

I did OK at squash last night, coming joint-top in terms of games won but coming second when points were taken into account. James wasn't feeling well but did OK considering.

We managed to get through Halloween without any trick or treaters - I'd printed out a poster to put on the door for when we'd settled the kids in bed, but we'd stocked up on some chocolates in case anyone came before. We only got one knock but it was just as we were serving up dinner so we had to ignore it. The upshot of this is that I now have two bags of chocolates to enjoy!

Keane Ingram

A father of three and husband of one. I enjoy spending time with my family, staying active (especially cycling, running and capoeira) and playing video games. I also enjoy reading and watching films.

No comments:

Post a Comment