C8H10N4O2

I've had two terrible nights sleep in a row - had 5 hours (in 3 blocks) on Tuesday night, last night was slightly better but still only around 6 hours in 2 blocks. Hence my need for caffeine today, definitely need coffee rather than tea. It really affected me last night at squash, I only won twice against James but lost all my other games, including an 18-16 epic against Pete which left both of us exhausted for the rest of the games.

My tooth isn't as bad but it still doesn't feel right - I'm going to leave it for another week or so before deciding whether to go back to the dentist. I don't really want to have it extracted but I don't really want the pain either.

I'm struggling a bit with buying presents for Jonathan and his girlfriend. At least the kids are sorted, and Anna is almost sorted. Got quite a bit of work to do to get Anna's mum's present sorted, although it's waiting on a couple of bits from eBay first...

Keane Ingram

A father of three and husband of one. I enjoy spending time with my family, staying active (especially cycling, running and capoeira) and playing video games. I also enjoy reading and watching films.

No comments:

Post a Comment