Christmas

So, it's over with for another year - we now have a mountain of food to get through!

The kids had a great time yesterday which is the main thing, and Anna said she felt like she'd had a rest (strange, considering she did most of the cooking) but unfortunately I woke up yesterday with what appears to be a milder version of the bug Anna had last week, so I've been having stomach cramps and regular toilet visits. This means I'm eating less than usual, just at the time when the house is full of tasty treats!

As predicted, Nicky was very pleased with his double decker bus, and Kitty really likes her walker (she's going to be walking unaided very soon). Anna and I got everything we wanted as well. The only real downside to the day was Kitty's refusal to sleep until ten, meaning we haven't watched Doctor Who yet (the only thing I wanted to watch really, apart from Outnumbered).

We're at the inlaws today, Kitty is asleep so I'm having some rest time...

Keane Ingram

A father of three and husband of one. I enjoy spending time with my family, staying active (especially cycling, running and capoeira) and playing video games. I also enjoy reading and watching films.

No comments:

Post a Comment