Humbug

I remember what I dislike so much about Christmas - choosing presents for people! Thankfully I've got Jonathan's sorted now, but still struggling for something for his girlfriend. Still not done with Anna's either. Plus something that we bought for Nicky doesn't work, so either going to have to try and fix it or buy a replacement, not what we need with less than two weeks to go!

Going to the dentist first thing tomorrow to have my troublesome tooth removed. I really didn't want it taken out, but walking down the high street on Saturday in the wind really made it hurt, so there's nothing else for it really.

The weekend was OK, went round a friends house on Sunday which was nice, and got a few more Christmas bits sorted. Still feel like I've got loads to do and not enough time though.

Keane Ingram

A father of three and husband of one. I enjoy spending time with my family, staying active (especially cycling, running and capoeira) and playing video games. I also enjoy reading and watching films.

No comments:

Post a Comment