Losing track

I always lose track of what day it is over Christmas, and this year is no different. The time seems to have gone quite quickly. Thankfully I'm mostly recovered from my upset stomach, just the odd cramp here and there now.

We're up at my mums now, and will be heading back home tomorrow some time, depending on how the kids are. We're trying to take things fairly easy, and the kids are enjoying themselves which is the main thing.

It's almost the new year, so time to think of some resolutions. One I must definitely do is start giving blood. I haven't done it for years, at a time when having acupuncture made you unable to donate, but I haven't had acupuncture for many years now. I did want to get fitter, so was going to start jogging, although I may try to do Anna's 30 day shred DVD instead...

Keane Ingram

A father of three and husband of one. I enjoy spending time with my family, staying active (especially cycling, running and capoeira) and playing video games. I also enjoy reading and watching films.

No comments:

Post a Comment