Sorted (mostly)

I've finally got all my Christmas presents sorted! Still waiting for a couple to be delivered (I was going to buy one present in HMV but the store price was double their website price - sod that) but that particular source of stress has been dealt with. I've also sent out most of my cards. Just work and a lack of sleep (have been up since 5, had about 4 hours last night) to sort out now!

I had my troublesome tooth extracted last Wednesday and it still really aches, I thought it would never stop bleeding on the day but it appears to be healing properly. It's really affecting my sleep though...

Manics on Saturday was awesome, will write a separate entry on that later if I stay awake that long!

Keane Ingram

A father of three and husband of one. I enjoy spending time with my family, staying active (especially cycling, running and capoeira) and playing video games. I also enjoy reading and watching films.

No comments:

Post a Comment