Very long week

It's felt like an extremely long week, thankfully it's almost over. Anna has been ill since Monday, although she's mostly better today, but it has meant been working quite late every day as I've been helping out more during the day. On top of that Kitty isn't sleeping for some reason, presumably teeth, adding to the lack of sleep of everyone else. We could have really done without all this additional stress on top of the usual Christmas stress!

Speaking of Christmas, most of the shopping is done - although thanks to Waterstones' complete lack of communication I now have to go and look for a present in a shop, as ordering through their website has completely let me down. Sadly the only place I'm realistically going to find this book is Waterstones, so I'll have to go in there, but afterwards I won't be giving them my custom again.

Sat next to my computer is a huge hamper of stuff that my brother and his girlfriend kindly bought me - they got one for Anna too. Apparently one of Jonathan's ulterior motives is to make me fat again! I'm going to do my best to get through it all. My gum is still aching a little but the pain has lessened quite a lot now.

Keane Ingram

A father of three and husband of one. I enjoy spending time with my family, staying active (especially cycling, running and capoeira) and playing video games. I also enjoy reading and watching films.

No comments:

Post a Comment