Reasonably awake

I've actually had a reasonable couple of nights of sleep, so not feeling too bad. I'm still a bit stressed about the amount of work I have to do but I'm making progress. Playing squash tonight, just me and Will so it's going to be pretty tiring playing without breaks between games, but it'll be good for me.

The kids' spots have all scabbed over now and seem to be clearing up slowly, although Kitty seems to be teething again! Nicky also had his two and a half year check yesterday and passed everything with no problems.

Right, I need to look up giving blood now before I forget.

Keane Ingram

A father of three and husband of one. I enjoy spending time with my family, staying active (especially cycling, running and capoeira) and playing video games. I also enjoy reading and watching films.

No comments:

Post a Comment