Slog

2012 has been pretty exhausting and stressful so far. Kitty developed chickenpox on New Year's Eve, and Nicky followed shortly after. Thankfully most of the spots have scabbed over so they won't be infectious soon and can mingle, but we've had a couple of sleepless nights. On top of that I've had loads of work to do - normally I'd be happy about that but piled on top of the lack of sleep means I've been pretty stressed - thankfully I'm almost on top of things again now.

I've not even had time to think of resolutions etc. For now I'm just trying to work my way through all the junk food still in the house - including one and a half hampers that I've got, and the boxes of chocolates downstairs, plus cheeses, nuts, crisps... good thing I wasn't planning to diet! Not that I needed to after getting down to 12 stone over Christmas...

Keane Ingram

A father of three and husband of one. I enjoy spending time with my family, staying active (especially cycling, running and capoeira) and playing video games. I also enjoy reading and watching films.

No comments:

Post a Comment