Groundhog Day

Yesterday was Groundhog Day, and it very much feels like this whole week has been one repetitive day, where the kids don't sleep, we don't sleep and everyone is grumpy for the whole day. The cold, whilst not being the cause of it, really doesn't help - I took the kids to the park yesterday afternoon and the wind chill was -5! Nicky was happy but I forgot to take any gloves, won't be making that mistake again...

I set up a profile at Goodreads to keep track of books I've read and want to read. At the moment I have a long list of books to read because I'm currently reading Ulysses by James Joyce, which after reading 60% of it I know that I hate it, but it's on the BBC list so I have to finish it (that and I'm stubborn) - I'm forcing myself to read at least 1% a night just to get it done with.

Not much else is happening at the moment. Hopefully the snow will hold off so I can go down to Somerset tomorrow to see my relatives...

Keane Ingram

A father of three and husband of one. I enjoy spending time with my family, staying active (especially cycling, running and capoeira) and playing video games. I also enjoy reading and watching films.

No comments:

Post a Comment