Sleep

I think this has been Nicky's best ever week for sleep, he's stayed asleep in his bed all night for 4 out of the last 6 nights, which is something of a miracle given the last few years! Hopefully this means we all might get to sleep now, although last night was one of the nights he woke up so I'm suffering a bit today.

Squash last night was pretty terrible, I only won 2 out of 6 and Jonathan won overall by winning 5 out of 6. I definitely need to get fitter somehow.

I'm struggling to think of anything else significant that has happened in the last week or so. It's Kitty's birthday next Tuesday, that's all that's happening right now.

Keane Ingram

A father of three and husband of one. I enjoy spending time with my family, staying active (especially cycling, running and capoeira) and playing video games. I also enjoy reading and watching films.

No comments:

Post a Comment