Better

I've recovered from whatever it was that I had last week, it developed into more of a cold which is still lingering but is mostly gone. Thankfully Kitty is completely recovered now too, although now her teeth are coming through again, hopefully this time they'll actually break through - I can feel pointy bits just underneath anyway when I put teething gel on her.

The wedding at the weekend was lovely although fairly exhausting, as I spent a lot of it chasing Nicky around and preventing him from escaping! Once the dancing started though he was completely in his element, I still have no idea where he gets it from because it isn't me or Anna!

We've had a fairly quiet couple of days due to the weather and general tiredness. I'm still horribly addicted to Grand Prix Story and am now halfway through my second play through. I noticed Kairosoft have yet another new game available, I've got 2 or 3 others still to try first!

Keane Ingram

A father of three and husband of one. I enjoy spending time with my family, staying active (especially cycling, running and capoeira) and playing video games. I also enjoy reading and watching films.

No comments:

Post a Comment