Strange day

It's Jonathan's 30th birthday today, which would normally be a reason for a big celebration, but it's also the anniversary of Jack being born, so things are a bit strange. I popped round last night with presents and cards and also some flowers for his girlfriend, as we weren't quite sure what else we could do. Jonathan did text me to say it was appreciated though.

Despite my claiming not to be that interested in football I still took advantage of being able to watch the whole match yesterday, then again I did get to see some of Milan-San Remo on Saturday as well. I would have watched the F1 too if it weren't for bloody Sky getting the exclusive rights to half the races... The BBC radio coverage is good but it's just not the same as watching it.

Keane Ingram

A father of three and husband of one. I enjoy spending time with my family, staying active (especially cycling, running and capoeira) and playing video games. I also enjoy reading and watching films.

No comments:

Post a Comment