Tired

I'm still not entirely recovered from my illness of the last two weeks, I'm still a bit bunged up, and it seems like Nicky might be coming down with something too. He also woke me up at 4.40am today so I'm a bit of a zombie at the moment...

It's been a reasonably quiet week, can't remember much of note. Two of Kitty's top teeth have finally come through to make it 6 on top, and the matching bottom pair seem to be trying to break through now.

My interest in football is at an all time low - this can probably be partially explained by Liverpool's poor form at the moment, but I just really don't care about any of it at the moment - I'm really not that interested in Euro 2012 and how England might do (presumably I will get caught up in it nearer the time though). For now I spend more of my time following the cycling - I watched most of Paris-Nice, will probably miss Milan-San Remo at the weekend though.

Keane Ingram

A father of three and husband of one. I enjoy spending time with my family, staying active (especially cycling, running and capoeira) and playing video games. I also enjoy reading and watching films.

No comments:

Post a Comment