Aching

I've been pushing on with the cycling, my furthest distance now is 11.31 miles which I managed yesterday despite the high winds and rain on the seafront! Only did 7 today because the wind seems even stronger out. My legs are aching but in a good way, I'm definitely feeling the benefit and feeling fitter. Hopefully it will translate to squash tonight, I did a bit better last week.

We went to see Paul Merton on Friday, which was a bit average I thought. The first half was a bit so-so, the second half improved thankfully, although the best bit was the improv stuff which worked far better than the rehearsed bits. I'd love to see him do some improv as he's so quick-witted.

We had a quiet weekend, went to the woods on Sunday - here's a picture of Nicky and Anna:


Here's a picture that Nicky coloured in on Zebra Paint, claiming it's me - I don't think I'll ever be arrogant enough to wear a yellow jersey whilst cycling, but I do have a red helmet :-)


Keane Ingram

A father of three and husband of one. I enjoy spending time with my family, staying active (especially cycling, running and capoeira) and playing video games. I also enjoy reading and watching films.

No comments:

Post a Comment