Wet

I'm getting pretty fed up with the weather now, wind and rain does not make for a comfortable bike ride! I did two 11 mile routes at the weekend which were good, however yesterday I experienced my first punctures which I think I got from missing a pothole. I changed one inner tube without any problems (must be over 15 years since I last did it) only to notice that the other tyre had punctured as well and I didn't have another spare inner tube. Sadly I was as far away from home as I could possibly be, so had a 3.2 mile walk/jog home pushing the bike, half of it in the rain, fun!

Apart from cycling travails not much is happening really. Just wish it would stop raining!

Keane Ingram

A father of three and husband of one. I enjoy spending time with my family, staying active (especially cycling, running and capoeira) and playing video games. I also enjoy reading and watching films.

No comments:

Post a Comment