Ill again

One day, everyone in the house will all be well at the same time. I can't remember the last time that happened with us, what with chickenpox, teething and whatnot. This week it is my turn, I have a cough and a snotty nose.

I've had a bit of a frustrating week, as well as being unwell I've had a list of things to do which has been threatening to get too long but I've managed to get a lot of it done this week. The car was MOTed today, it failed on a drop link but they were able to replace it this afternoon. I got some new glasses ordered yesterday, as Kitty kindly threw my glasses to the floor in IKEA on Saturday and chipped both lenses! Boots have a few decent deals at the moment and I was able to get two pairs, one a pair of sunglasses with polarised lenses, for less than what I paid for my current pair! Hopefully they'll be done before we go away next week.

Managed a couple of twelve mile bike rides over the last couple of days, despite the rain. It's so windy down by the seafront though, yesterday I had a headwind for the whole length of the seafront which really affected my time! You really don't think the wind will affect you that much until you've actually cycled in it, I can see from Endomondo that a tailwind increases my speed quite dramatically over when I'm going into a headwind. Going to take the bike in for its free six week service tomorrow as the gears need to be re-indexed.

Keane Ingram

A father of three and husband of one. I enjoy spending time with my family, staying active (especially cycling, running and capoeira) and playing video games. I also enjoy reading and watching films.

No comments:

Post a Comment