Warm

Things have really brightened up weather wise, and looks like it will continue into the weekend for the airshow which is good. I've managed to get out on the bike three times this week, doing 8 miles, 20 miles and 11 miles in the last three days. I'm glad to have finally broken the 20 mile barrier, next is 25 or 30 miles, but I'll have to wait until I have enough time to attempt those. I've now ridden 264 miles in total, just over £1 a mile now for the cost of the bike!

We went to a wedding on Saturday which was very long. I expected it to be around an hour as it was in a church, but it lasted about 1 hour 40 with all the singing. There was also one part where a man spouted some incredibly offensive nonsense about gay marriage and how women should be subservient to men in marriage as that is God's design. If you're bigoted enough to believe that then that's your opinion but a wedding really isn't the place for it! Out of the 1 hour 40, approximately 5 minutes of it was actually devoted to the couple, the rest was about praising God.

I'm off to Somerset again tomorrow for my Granddad's funeral, it's going to be a very long and emotional day I think.

Keane Ingram

A father of three and husband of one. I enjoy spending time with my family, staying active (especially cycling, running and capoeira) and playing video games. I also enjoy reading and watching films.

No comments:

Post a Comment