The Olympics

They're finally here, with the opening ceremony tonight and some events already started. I have zero interest in the football, but will be looking forward to the cycling events (especially the mountain biking as we have tickets for the female competition!) as well as the athletics. Mostly though I'm interested in what Danny Boyle has concocted for the opening ceremony tonight.

I have been ill since last week, only really starting to recover on Wednesday. I've been itching to get out on my bike since watching Bradley Wiggins win the Tour de France, finally getting out for a short 11 mile ride on Wednesday, which was very tiring due to not being fully recovered and the heat! I'm having slight withdrawals from not being able to watch the cycling on the TV every day, but at least that'll be partly remedied during the Olympics.

Apart from being unwell I've also been really busy, not a brilliant combination but I've struggled through just about. I'm very glad it's Friday!

Keane Ingram

A father of three and husband of one. I enjoy spending time with my family, staying active (especially cycling, running and capoeira) and playing video games. I also enjoy reading and watching films.

No comments:

Post a Comment