Very long week

Last week seemed to go on forever, mainly due to work commitments, but the good news is that I've been promoted! I'm now an auditor with a bit more responsibility on top of my current work, and I'm looking forward to the new challenges. I could have done without my PC getting infected with a rootkit on Friday though! It was a really nasty one and despite my best efforts I had to admit defeat and have reinstalled Windows. I've changed my virus scanner, don't know if it will help! It was the last thing I needed on a Friday. I've still got loads of things to restore but am getting there slowly.

I did a 35 mile bike ride on Tuesday which was a real struggle at the 26 mile mark. There were a few hills which cumulatively took their toll on me, I definitely need more hill practice. I'm going to stick to shorter hillier routes for a while until I get stronger. I did 17 miles on Saturday which was a bit better.

We had a nice weekend, we went to a barbecue on Saturday afternoon, then yesterday we went to the Hop Farm Festival, which I'll write up tomorrow.

Keane Ingram

A father of three and husband of one. I enjoy spending time with my family, staying active (especially cycling, running and capoeira) and playing video games. I also enjoy reading and watching films.

No comments:

Post a Comment