I would ride 1000 miles

I finally broke the 1000 mile barrier on my bike - as the widget on the left shows (hopefully), according to Endomondo I've done 1005 miles since the end of March. I thought this would be an impossible target given that for the first few weeks I could only manage 1 mile, 3 miles, 5 miles at a time! Strava thinks I've only done 983 miles though, I'm not sure why there's such a big discrepancy! Hopefully the weather will clear up and I can beat the target on Strava too (any excuse for a ride is good for me!)

The kids seem to have picked up another bug, so the last couple of nights have led to disturbed sleep followed by clearing up vomit shortly after waking up. Not particularly pleasant!

We went to a christening on Sunday for a friend's daughter. I had been dreading it due to my previous experience in a church, but it was far more bearable than I'd anticipated and the kids were very well behaved. In stark contrast to the previous time, this service seemed to be about loving your fellow man. I think the church was a bit more liberal than most, which can only be a good thing from my point of view.

Keane Ingram

A father of three and husband of one. I enjoy spending time with my family, staying active (especially cycling, running and capoeira) and playing video games. I also enjoy reading and watching films.

No comments:

Post a Comment