Cold

It seems like summer has definitely left us, to be replaced by chilly winds. We've even given in and started putting the heating on occasionally!

I've managed a couple of bike rides since last week, my knees aren't 100% but the soreness has gone. The chilly winds really don't help though, especially as no matter which direction I face I always seem to get a headwind! The aching from going swimming has finally gone, will probably go again next week when I have a bit more free time.

We went up to Mum's this weekend which was quite nice. We went out for a walk to see a pony that lives in the fields near Mum's house, but their owner was there feeding him, and Nicky was lucky enough to sit on his back!


It's two days until my 32nd birthday, and two days ago it was our sixth wedding anniversary. Feeling quite old at the moment!

Keane Ingram

A father of three and husband of one. I enjoy spending time with my family, staying active (especially cycling, running and capoeira) and playing video games. I also enjoy reading and watching films.

No comments:

Post a Comment