Catch up

I don't really have time to catch up with everything unfortunately but will endeavour to write something!

Last week was long and painful, mostly due to the acquisition of a new car. I am definitely old and past it now as I am the proud owner of a Ford Galaxy! It's like driving a bus! There was some stress involved as I somehow contrived to lose the tax disc at the dealers but I thankfully got it back.

I have been promoted at work! I am now a senior auditor, doing much more varied work. It can sometimes be hard fitting the hours in but I'm sure it will get easier.

Sleep is very much at a premium again, although recently the problem has been Kitty - she's definitely nearing the terrible twos...

Keane Ingram

A father of three and husband of one. I enjoy spending time with my family, staying active (especially cycling, running and capoeira) and playing video games. I also enjoy reading and watching films.

No comments:

Post a Comment