Yet more sickness

One illness goes, another one comes - it never seems to stop, although as the kids go to groups etc. I suppose it's inevitable that they'll fall ill. Thankfully Anna and I haven't suffered too badly from it, but the weekend was pretty stressful as far as Kitty is concerned. They're both mostly better now.

I took Nicky to see some fireworks at a friend's house on Saturday night, last year he wasn't interested at all but this year he was enthralled by them - it's the longest he's been quiet in a long time!

I got a promotion last week so am feeling happy :-) It seems pretty quick after the last one but I assume it means that I'm doing a good job.

I've broken the 1200 mile barrier on my bike now which seems amazingly high. I'm still gunning for segments on Strava but am also trying to do some base training and keeping my heartbeat low - it's easier said than done, I suppose I need to be more disciplined on the bike and just go a bit more slowly. I almost had my first clipless moment today, I unclipped my left shoe but then leant over to the right - thankfully I got my right shoe out just in time!

Keane Ingram

A father of three and husband of one. I enjoy spending time with my family, staying active (especially cycling, running and capoeira) and playing video games. I also enjoy reading and watching films.

No comments:

Post a Comment