Recovery

My updates have been pretty sparse over the last few weeks, mostly due to tiredness and being very busy, but at least last week I had a decent excuse! Last Monday evening I got hit by the norovirus - I spent what seemed like the entire night in the bathroom. I haven't been that ill in a long time - it took a lot out of me and I'm still not fully recovered. Kitty had the virus originally, poor thing, and she suffered as well, but thankfully she seems fully recovered now. Nicky and Anna seem to have survived unscathed so far (touch wood).

Due to the illness I've not played squash for a couple of weeks, and I've not even been out on the bike, although the weather is contriving against me in that regard as well, it's bloody freezing at the moment! I can't really go out if it's near freezing as the roads will be slippery - I suppose I could go out on my mountain bike but it's just not as much fun (and harder work on the roads!)

I've got most of my present buying sorted now - just waiting for some deliveries, and got a few bits to get in town, but the major stuff is done, thankfully. Just got to wrap it all now! All this alongside work and getting the bedroom decorated... I would say I'm looking forward to Christmas for the rest but I know I won't get any! Still, it should be fun as the kids are really excited about it. Nicky wants everything with wheels - he might get something with wheels but not everything!

Keane Ingram

A father of three and husband of one. I enjoy spending time with my family, staying active (especially cycling, running and capoeira) and playing video games. I also enjoy reading and watching films.

No comments:

Post a Comment