Down

Feeling quite low today, not sure why. Probably the lack of sleep! Although we had a reasonable night last night, the two older kids slept until 7.30am!

Managed a 35 mile bike ride yesterday, I had been hoping to do 65 miles but a combination of tiredness, high winds and rain in my face, and the fact I'd forgotten my base layer all contributing to deciding to stop early! I've now cycled over 2000 miles since I bought my bike, it's taken me just under a year.
Not much else going on really, being parent to a newborn makes life quite dull for a while!

Keane Ingram

A father of three and husband of one. I enjoy spending time with my family, staying active (especially cycling, running and capoeira) and playing video games. I also enjoy reading and watching films.

2 comments:

  1. Keane, Oli here! Seems you've build up a nice handful while I wasn't watching hey ! 3 kids... Blimey. I hope you're doing great and don't worry about lost sleep too much (you will never get it back anyway!haha)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Oli, how's it going? Hope all is well in Nice. 3 kids is definitely the limit, no more! Yeah, I'm sure I'll be able to sleep again in twenty years or so :-)

    ReplyDelete