Really bored of snow

The sight of snow makes me grumpy, because I know I won't be able to go out on my bike until it melts - I'm surprised at just how much it affects my mood, I'm obviously used to the endorphins! I did go for a swim today, and I'm obviously getting fitter because I managed 40 lengths (1km) in 26 minutes without taking a break - normally I have to stop for a breather but I felt ok to carry on today. That's the fastest time I've done since university! Thankfully the snow has cleared off the roads so will hopefully be able to go out tomorrow.

We're all still exhausted, I'm still up before six, closer to five, most days as Rory insists on waking up at that time. I know it'll eventually get easier though, we've managed it twice before!

Keane Ingram

A father of three and husband of one. I enjoy spending time with my family, staying active (especially cycling, running and capoeira) and playing video games. I also enjoy reading and watching films.

No comments:

Post a Comment