Same old

Not much to write about really - still not sleeping much! My shoulder has mysteriously started aching, been like this for a week now, it's annoying more than anything.
My bike is currently out of action, awaiting a new cassette - very frustrating as yesterday was actually sunny! Although not cycling yesterday meant I was slightly less knackered for squash and I actually won!
The Glastonbury line up was revealed yesterday, not really that excited by much as I know I'll be limited in what I can see. Can't believe Mumford & Sons are headlining the Pyramid! I'd like to see Public Enemy but I think they clash with the Stones. I'd also like to see Smashing Pumpkins and The Hives if possible, but will probably just take it easy - got to really with the kids. Nicky will be happy though as Jake Bugg and Of Monsters and Men are playing!

Keane Ingram

A father of three and husband of one. I enjoy spending time with my family, staying active (especially cycling, running and capoeira) and playing video games. I also enjoy reading and watching films.

No comments:

Post a Comment