Easter

It's the Easter weekend, but unfortunately I have had to work Friday and today - but it's not been too bad really. Whilst it is still cold, at least the sun has come out, and I've managed a couple of rides - I did some hills today and broke my personal bests for them, the tailwind definitely helped but I think I'm getting a bit better at climbing them!

The kids refused to sleep last night, due to the clocks changing - everything was thrown out, so we let them stay up to watch Madagascar which we'd recorded. They eventually dropped at around 9.45 (BST), but despite staying up late Nicky was still up at 7am BST - I had already been up for an hour with Rory by that point! I suppose at least I'm so tired that I'm used to it!

I've watched quite a few films in the early hours getting up with Rory, and have recorded quite a few films from the Studio Ghibli season that Film 4 have been running. In the last couple of months I have watched District 9 (really good), Attack the Block (ok but slightly disappointing), The Book of Eli (good but a bit too pro-religion for my liking - I also really hated the twist), Porco Rosso and Kiki's Delivery Service (both typically Studio Ghibli, in a good way).

It's Nicky's birthday tomorrow, he'll be four. Four. How did that happen, I can vividly remember him being born! We're not doing much tomorrow as I've got a lot of work to do on Tuesdays, we'll probably just go out for lunch, but we're going to go into London on Thursday and take him to the Transport Museum.

Keane Ingram

A father of three and husband of one. I enjoy spending time with my family, staying active (especially cycling, running and capoeira) and playing video games. I also enjoy reading and watching films.

No comments:

Post a Comment