Too early

I've been up since 4.45am with Rory, who has finally decided two and a half hours later that he is actually tired. The joys of parenthood!

The weekend was ok, nice in parts (we went to a barbecue on Saturday, was great to see people) but also stressful (Nicky was sick whilst out at the park on Sunday, although he seemed fine again about an hour later). Shame it wasn't quite as sunny as we'd expected.

We're going away in the caravan this weekend, as a kind of dry run for Glastonbury. I've been looking at some photos from the last time and remembering the pain from the mud - really hope it's dry this year!

Keane Ingram

A father of three and husband of one. I enjoy spending time with my family, staying active (especially cycling, running and capoeira) and playing video games. I also enjoy reading and watching films.

No comments:

Post a Comment