Hot

So after a long winter, summer has finally arrived - and now I'm complaining about the heat rather than the cold! Bedtime has become quite the chore, as Nicky and Kitty get too hot and bothered to sleep and take ages to settle. It's nice to be able to throw the kids out in the garden, but there have been times where it's been too hot for that.

From a cycling perspective, it's obviously better to cycle in the sun than rain, but it isn't ideal - I'm hoping it cools down a bit before RideLondon. Speaking of which, I'm starting to get quite excited about it, two and a half weeks to go! I've almost hit my fundraising target too, I'm raising money for Great Ormond Street Hospital - here is a link to my JustGiving page for any generous types out there! My start time is 6.42am, I'm aiming to do it in 6 hours - hopefully this will get me to the finish in time to watch the pros go past!

Not much else going on at the moment!

Keane Ingram

A father of three and husband of one. I enjoy spending time with my family, staying active (especially cycling, running and capoeira) and playing video games. I also enjoy reading and watching films.

No comments:

Post a Comment