A bit better

I'm feeling slightly lethargic than I did last week - I'm not sure what the problem was but I feel slightly more human now. However, this is offset by the usual lack of sleep - Rory is just about to start crawling, so his sleep has been quite disturbed, meaning a few early mornings. I finally got around to watching the film Mongol, about the rise to power of Genghis Khan. I was a bit disappointed, as I thought it was a bit slow given all of the achievements after he became Khan, but this is probably because the film was supposed to be part of a trilogy.

I finally attached the bike trailer to my mountain bike on Sunday, and took Nicky and Kitty for a spin around the block. It was quite fun, the trailer worked really well and Nicky was screaming at me to go faster! If the nice weather holds out we might take it to the woods on Sunday and go for a ride around there. I've only been for one ride on my road bike in the last week, a quick 30km - I managed it in less than an hour, and even broke my best time for 10 miles, which I really wasn't expecting. I do wonder how much faster I could go with more sleep!

Not much else to report at the moment, the days just seem to run into one another when you're sleep deprived!

Keane Ingram

A father of three and husband of one. I enjoy spending time with my family, staying active (especially cycling, running and capoeira) and playing video games. I also enjoy reading and watching films.

No comments:

Post a Comment