Another cold

Last week was a bit of a blur, as the whole household gradually became ill with a nasty cold - coupled with the lack of sleep due to Rory deciding that 4.30am is a reasonable time to wake up, it was not a pleasant time! We're all mostly recovered now though.

Nicky is enjoying school so far, and comes home happy and telling us about who has been playing with each day. The house is much quieter during the day, it's much easier to concentrate on work!

I bought myself a turbo trainer this weekend, so I can attempt to train properly on the bike, especially during winter when presumably the weather will prevent cycling on the roads.

I finally got my microserver setup with Ubuntu Server yesterday, so am hoping to set it up properly now to deal with backups, network storage etc. It definitely needs a quieter PSU though if I'm going to leave it switched on all the time though.

Keane Ingram

A father of three and husband of one. I enjoy spending time with my family, staying active (especially cycling, running and capoeira) and playing video games. I also enjoy reading and watching films.

No comments:

Post a Comment