School

Nicky has started school this week! His first proper day was yesterday, he came home a little early yesterday and today but tomorrow should be his first full day. He seems to be enjoying it so far and is apparently impressing his teacher and the assistant.

There isn't much else going on at present. I'm a bit better following the news about Barry, we'll hopefully have a proper send off for him soon. Life is just work and parenting at the moment, with the odd bit of cycling when I can fit in! Grand Theft Auto V was released today, a few years ago I'd have been massively excited about it but now it's just another game in a long list of games I don't have time to play! I think I've managed around two hours of game play on a console this year... I do miss playing games like I used to, but nowadays given a choice of games or cycling I'd choose cycling - I must be getting old!

Keane Ingram

A father of three and husband of one. I enjoy spending time with my family, staying active (especially cycling, running and capoeira) and playing video games. I also enjoy reading and watching films.

No comments:

Post a Comment