Slightly less pain

Most of the past week has been spent walking gingerly and feeling rubbish. The pain down below is easing to the extent that I'm no longer taking painkillers, but the flucloxacillin is making my stomach upset and generally making me feel lethargic. Thankfully I only have two more to take - not being able to eat for three hour stretches has made me even more insufferable! To top it off I've come down with a cold today, so a runny nose and sore throat are added to the mix.

Not much else going on at present, kind of difficult to concentrate on anything else really! We're going to the cinema for Doctor Who on Saturday, will be nice to have a couple of hours away from the kids. Nicky is sleeping wonderfully at the moment but the less said about the other two the better!

Keane Ingram

A father of three and husband of one. I enjoy spending time with my family, staying active (especially cycling, running and capoeira) and playing video games. I also enjoy reading and watching films.

No comments:

Post a Comment