20 days to go

Preparations for Christmas are mostly going smoothly - the kids' main presents are sorted, and there's just a few other presents that need to be bought - hopefully it won't be too stressful going into town at the weekend to get stuff.

Not much is going on, other than the usual lack of sleep, although I did manage 7 hours last night which is the most I've had in a while (although I did wake up at 2.45am, more out of habit than anything I think).

I've been on a few more bike rides and things are mostly back to normal down below. It's surprising just how much difference two weeks off the bike makes - I feel a lot less fit! It was very windy out today, lots of fun going east but west was very slow going with a few wobbles along the way!

Keane Ingram

A father of three and husband of one. I enjoy spending time with my family, staying active (especially cycling, running and capoeira) and playing video games. I also enjoy reading and watching films.

No comments:

Post a Comment